Lighting for the objects in the shelf
To avoid glare, we suggest to do uplight for the shelf above the eye level and
downlight for the shelf below the eye level.
1. Front lighting – we use mini spotlights concealed behind the frame to illuminate
the object in the upper shelf.
2. Front lighting – we use mini recessed downlights to emphasize on the object in the lower shelf.
3. Backlighting to create depth and enhance the texture of the material inside the shelf.
1. Track mounted spotlights to highlight the object in the upper shelf.
2. Recessed mini downlights for the object in the lower shelf.
3. Backlighting the shelf (Please see detail below).
Backlighting detail at the back of the shelf by using LED strip light.
Sample of the light fixtures